The importance of safety and security of the Peoply platform and classes is a top priority for Peoply, and cannot be overstated. Here are some of the ways in which we ensure that we are creating the safest and most secure classes possible:
- In order to join a class, the user has to be verified as a student of the class or a coach, which is approved by a number of our team.
- Login to the Peoply platform is secured by one of the best and most secure login services in the world that have passed many compliance standards.
- Our team closely monitors the platform, so we can see exactly who has access to the platform at all times.
- Peoply's infrastructure has been designed using industry best practices, to ensure data in our databases stay in our databases.
- All data is transferred over a secure connection to our servers (HTTPS).
- All Peoply classes are recorded, so that Peoply has an exact record of all classes, and content delivered, and can refer to exact moments in classes as necessary. These recordings are also used for internal training and development purposes, so we can be constantly refining the way Peoply's content is delivered.
- Our coaches undergo a multi-staged interview process. All Peoply coaches have had experience working with kids in a youth development, training or coaching context, or are currently being trained to be teachers. Peoply believe that the quality of our classes are a representation of the quality of coaches, so Peoply only works with coaches who we know can bring out the very best in young humans. You can find out more about our coaches here.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our safety and protection measures, please email email@example.com